Terms and Conditions of occupancy of Apartments at Ardconnel Court, 38 Ardconnel Street, Inverness
Having signed or confirmed by booking on our web site, or otherwise reserving accommodation, these Terms and Conditions will apply from the date on which your occupancy commences. As you are acknowledging that the apartment is not your principal place of residence, the occupancy is not protected by the Housing Act (Scotland) 1988 which gives the right to occupy the premises for the agreed term and for holiday purpose only.
Nothing in this Contract between you (the “Occupant” and Crown Apartments Limited (“the Company”) shall or be deemed or implied to create a relationship of Landlord and Tenant.
1. THE OCCUPANT ACKNOWLEDGES
- That the interior of the apartment offered is clean and in good order, that the contents and appliances are in good working order, and accepts responsibility for any loss, damage or personal injury that may arise by reason of his occupancy. The Company reserves the right to charge the Occupants previously produced debit or credit card (before or after departure) for the cost of repair or replacement of property damaged by the Occupant and to levy an additional cleaning charge in the event that the apartment is left in an exceptionally dirty condition, the Company having used its best endeavours to agree the appropriateness of any charge prior to the Occupant’s departure. In regard to housekeeping generally it is requested that all appliances, cookers, ovens microwaves, are cleaned after use and that crockery and other utensils be washed before being returned to storage cupboards, ovens.
- That the company reserves the right to amend the website when appropriate.
2. OCCUPANTS ARE ASKED NOT TO:
- Use the apartment for any purpose other than as a serviced apartment.
- Increase the number of persons booked without advising the Company.
- Allow unsupervised children to access balconies at any time.
- Do anything that will be a nuisance or cause annoyance to other residents, Ardconnel Court is unable to accommodate stag or hen parties.
- Contravene the no smoking ban that the Company operates in Ardconnel Court and the grounds adjacent to it. Occupants will be held responsible for the consequences of any contravention and may be asked to vacate their apartment without financial recompense.
- Keep animals in the apartment unless by arrangement with the Company.
- Use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- Use or store bottled gas, inflammable fuel and paraffin heaters in the apartment.
- Hang clothes or other effects from balconies or windows.
- Remove from the apartment, contents, fittings and fixtures belonging to the Company.
- Not to use stiletto heeled footwear or similar that might cause damage to wooden floors, use cosmetics or other toiletries that might permanently damage baths, furniture or linen. The Company reserving the right to recover the cost of replacing or repairing any damaged item.
- Do or omit to do anything that might result in the insurance of the building being invalidated or the insurance premium being increased.
3. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
- Injury or damage arising from the failure of occupants to use non slip mats provided
- in bathrooms and tiled public areas where care should be exercised and particularly
- so if surfaces are wet.
- Occupants motor vehicles and contents when parked on the Company’s premises.
- Loss or damage to occupant’s personal property.
4. OCCUPANTS ARE ASKED TO AGREE:
To meet costs and expenses incurred by the Company in respect of repairs and other works within the apartment or public areas resulting from the Occupant or any third party introduced to the building by the Occupant and to ensure that visitors are booked in and out of the premises to ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
5. PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Payment for your reservation will automatically be charged to the credit/debit card you have provided. Please ensure that you have funds in place and that the card you have provided is valid. Failure to provide payment in full at this time may result in your reservation being cancelled.
All prices include VAT at 20%.
Guests can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. Thereafter the guest will be charged the total price of the first night’s stay if they cancel within the 7 days before arrival.
You are advised to take out your own holiday insurance to cover the duration of your stay.